Friday, March 25, 2005

Julius Cesar vs. Tony Blair

cesar-vs-blair.jpg

First of if you don’t know who Tony Blair is; he’s not in any way affiliated with the “Blair Witch Project”. Cesar was a good guy, despite the orgies, and crappy pizza. Also British parliament is insane. If you have never witnessed a British parliamentary session you are missing out. I’ll break it down for you: about 200 British guys sitting on opposite sides of an auditorium are all yelling some sort of English explicites at one person, usually Mr. Tony Blair. I think congress could learn a thing or two about these crazy English policies.
Your stats, shaken and most definitely stirred:

Julius Cesar:
- The first Roman emperor and referred to as Father of the Country
- Built numerous constructions of a great importance
- A leader of a great talent, energy and skills
- Has been elected a high priest and opposed the death penalty
- Captured, looted, pillaged, and plundered numerous towns in Portugal in the name of the Roman Empire

Tony Blair:
- Current title: Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Elected in a landslide majority in the 2001
- A bass guitarist and lead singer for a rock band called Ugly Rumors
- Is tough on national security and is a great public speaker
- A modernizing, pragmatic social democrat

Winner: Tony Blair. Whats all this about then Govna’? Cherrio then… Sure Cesar was a great leader and decided the fate of Rome in 70 B.C. (those were the good days, weren’t they) but Tony Blair is a seriously, hard core, bad ass. – also, don’t hate on me England, your guy won.
Comments:
Is it just me, or does Tony Blair look like Julius Caesar?
 
Wow, now that you mention it, they do look very similar.
 
Blogger great blog! Glad I found it! After looking at your this post I will definitely be back again! Drunk Girls
 
Blogger great blog! Glad I found it! After looking at your this post I will definitely be back again! amateur wives
 
Blogger great blog! Glad I found it! After looking at your this post I will definitely be back again! amateur wives
 
Blogger great blog! Glad I found it! After looking at your this post I will definitely be back again! amateur wives
 
Blogger I enjoyed this post very much and will be back again! How about you check out my site featuring amateurs , be sure to leave a comment!
 
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
Fotzen Cams

xxx Spiele

sexy frauen
 
Post a Comment

Recent Fights
Previous Fights

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?