Friday, February 18, 2005
Bill Gates vs. Pinky and the Brain – the Brain
The Brain and the Gates are both undoubtedly determined to take over the world, that goes with out saying. But each have their own techniques. The similarity are numerous with these two here are just a few : Both have side kicks, both have a devious plans of action and implement them as much as possible.
How it looks for both sides:
- Born on Oct. 28, 1955 Seattle
- Loves of computers and software
- Richest private individual in the World with a net worth of over 50 billion dollars
- Owns a $97 million 40,000-square-foot mansion
- Side Kick - Steve Ballmer
- A genius
- Genes have been spliced
- Four inches tall
Winner: Bill Gates, hands down. The Brain constantly tries and fails to take over the world, Bill Gates already owns it.